Happy Mardi Gras Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mardi Gras Everyone!

I darn near forgot with 19 minutes to spare. Tells how long I've been gone from home that I almost forgot today was Mardi Gras. So, for what little is left and for how little most Texans care, a very Happy Mardi Gras to all. - Sandy
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Yes, nobody in Texas gives a sheet.

The 3rd largest Mardi Gras celebration in the United States (Galveston, Texas) is actually a platform for us protesting LSU winning the National Championship this year.

Comment

Is this happy grass Mardi got really make you happy?
      "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Originally posted by Flounderpounder420 View Post
        Is this happy grass Mardi got really make you happy?
        What?

Yes, JT, I know Galveston has Mardi Gras, but it seems like people care very little. It's not even a holiday here.

As for LSWho winning anything, it's tainted by the fact that it's a morally bankrupt institution.

I'm just glad I had the grades to get into Tulane.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I hope Louisianians are celebrating “Go Texan Day” today. It seems like those people over there haven’t really cared about it the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
            I hope Louisianians are celebrating “Go Texan Day” today. It seems like those people over there haven’t really cared about it the last few years.
            Indeed. LMAO
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

The real Texan day is this coming Monday.

March 2nd is TEXAS INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!!! This former Louisianan will be celebrating like a Texan.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                X