Giggin wit da korndawg. Bunch of pix.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
    It was a good trip and as a bonus, we discovered a new "Secret Spot"...love them new secret spots! Don't say nuttin ray or the next time you go the place won't be littered with fish. I want to film a trip but I can't handle the boat, gig and video camera at the same time.
    TMO and I was to go tonight but the cool front has pushed the date back to this Weds night. This is the perfect time of year to be out there with the cool temps but the wind has to co-operate but when conditions are right, those fish better scoot on out to deep water when they see me comming.
    I dont know what place your talking about!! I have CRS. Cant remember chit!!! Thanks again. I'll get the shoes later if not chunk em but save the snacks!!!
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I'll drop them off at BR's tonight.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

I'll pick up some grillables and beer of course!!! Maybe some steaks would be good!!! See ya at 5!

Comment

Did I see you driving down 45 yesterday evening?

Comment

Not me.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
            Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Dont you dare be late!lol
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                Not me.
                It looked just like your boat. I was so sure. Guess there is another one out there. I was at work and saw it drive by on the freeway.

Comment

Working...
                X