Cabin permit holders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
    I helped a guy who was looking in Choco. He had asked on 2cool. I wonder if it's the same feller. I know a guy who may be looking for a partner in Titlum, but that's it.
    That was me ...........and I'm still looking. You and Thomas helped me a bunch, thanks again

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
      That was me ...........and I'm still looking. You and Thomas helped me a bunch, thanks again

Mike
      Mkk ,What are you looking for ?
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

A cabin in Chocolate......or someone that needs a partner.

Thanks Mike

Comment

I have a friend with one in Chocolate let me talk to him and i will pass the number on to you.

Comment

It would be great if we got you on to a place!
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

How about this one,they might need another partner let me check into it for ya.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                How about this one,they might need another partner let me check into it for ya.
                You need to give it a rest Deano!
                I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Nope, we're full up. I spoke to him this morning and I'll be making some calls. He'd really like to be in Choco though. If anyone knows someone with a place in Choco, let 'em know about mkk.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Cabin Permit

Just thought I would post up because I have been trying to get a permit for years(literally). Anyone out there looking for someone to purchase their permit or looking for a partner i would be very interested. I am not afraid of work and not afraid to spend some $$$.

Comment

Working...
                    X