To the Jamaica Beach crabber doing the bullying in Jumbile Cove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Jamaica Beach crabber doing the bullying in Jumbile Cove

To the Jamaica Beach crabber stealing the crabs and dumping the bait out of other peoples' traps in Jumbile Cove:
    Share the water, fella.
    Separate and apart from ignoring that any trap outside of 100' from yours is a legal trap in the Great State of Texas, if you're operating under the mistaken notion that 'someone's stealing your spot', then you're still the d_ck. When I first put my traps out there months ago - and kept them there ever since, except for a few days here and there - mine were the only ones in that water around that whole shore.
    Share the water, fella. Be better.

Is this happening again? Sounds like it's time for a game warden stake-out. People get shot for stuff like this in Louisiana. You don't mess with another person's equipment and STEAL what isn't yours.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Tell ya like someone in LA told me ... Alligators gotta eat too. =)

Comment

Yep!
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

It’s heartbreaking to me to think this guy wastes the crab trap meat instead of taking it home and making gumbo with it like they do when they steal it over in Louisiana.

Comment

LMAO. Can't let anything go to waste.

Comment

Well that’s right Sandy. I know that whenever I go run somebody’s else’s traps is That the very LAST thing I’m going to do is dump the bait out. Because you never know if you want to run them a couple days later.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                Well that’s right Sandy. I know that whenever I go run somebody’s else’s traps is That the very LAST thing I’m going to do is dump the bait out. Because you never know if you want to run them a couple days later.
                Yep, like Boudreaux and Thidodeaux when they went to Marie Theriot's house with good news and bad news. Marie asked "What's the Bad News?" and Boudreaux says "We found your husband dead in Bayou Teche." then she asks "Well what's the good news?" and Thibodeaux blurts out "We done picked 2 dozen fine blue crabs off him and we's gonna run him agin tomorrow."
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

West Bay Crabber is at it again! Those cinder blocks someone dropped by his traps may mess up his lower unit.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                  X