No announcement yet.

Jones 5/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you really let into those dudes like the one that I ripped a new one for?

I haven't been that verbal in about 10 years......bunch of friggin morons. I'm glad to see that you went out and got a few pulls anyway. Nice report.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I've only been verbal once but man what a bunch of jerks! Post up a better description of there boat.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        Did you really let into those dudes like the one that I ripped a new one for?

I haven't been that verbal in about 10 years......bunch of friggin morons. I'm glad to see that you went out and got a few pulls anyway. Nice report.
        I realized they had me surrounded, so I didn't let them have it like the one you got into. One of these days, the shoe will be on the other foot for them and they will get what's coming to them...

That red at the end made the whole day worth while, needless to say I needed him to hit.....

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        I've only been verbal once but man what a bunch of jerks! Post up a better description of there boat.
        I believe it was an older Glastron tri-hual blue on white with a newer Merc on it and three of the uglies MFs you've ever seen in it. To of them were balding potbellied loud mouths, the third was tall skinny and looked to be a bit on the scared side. Wish I'd had thought to take a picture of them like Boom said then we could put up a wanted poster. I know I'll not forget them for a while.
        Last edited by bountyhunter; May 5, 2009, 09:23 PM.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

The proper term is: Tri-hull

Arseholes. Yep, "real men" in a raggedy old 70's tri hull. Losers. I hope the yak was able to take the wakes ok.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
            The proper term is: Tri-hull

Arseholes. Yep, "real men" in a raggedy old 70's tri hull. Losers. I hope the yak was able to take the wakes ok.
            Thanks Teach.....

Actually I think the yak handled it better than their boat. With the way they were going the worse of the wake was thrown away from me outward. Because he couldn't hold a tight cycle, they kind of tossed themselves about pretty good almost to the point of loosing it. I'm sort of glad they didn't loose it, because I would have felt real bad paddling off and leaving them.
            Last edited by bountyhunter; May 5, 2009, 10:42 PM.
            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
            X