No announcement yet.

Bull Red Slaughter! 10/26/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know about 5 different wardens in this area that eat at our resturaunt im gonna tell em!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Great report fellas. Glad you finally got them!

Ditto on the game theives. It is the same during the flounder run with the illegals.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
        Pm me the detail and i will take it to the game warden that lives down the road.Outstanding catch and release guys.......ya'll's arms still burning!
        I'll put the details up here so any others that have good relations with tpwd can pass along the info:

I would put $50 bucks on a bet that no one out there has a fishing license.

Went out today (skunked) and recognized about a dozen guys out there from yesterday and all had 2-3 big bulls each.

Tell the Game Wardens to get down there and look closely, ( don't glass the area from above) they have their bull reds strung together and tied off to the rocks in shallow water to keep them fresh for when they leave at the end of the day.

Location: end of seawall blvd looking to the left ( towards seawolf park)

Also cast netting into large mullet schools +12 in, scaling, fileting and then cooking on their bbq's on the spot.

Spoke to a few "locals" and openly admitted that their group of about 10 "dont have papers" (don't ask how the conversation began) and " creo que noventa nueve porciento no tengan documentos y no tengo miedo por que la policia nunca estan aqui...nunca"

I think it would be safe to assume that 100-200 bulls are taken illegally a week. I'm no angel, but I have respect for fishing and game laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
          Well this is what I've got :

Officer Jaime Pandlebury
          jaime.pendlebury@tpwd.state.tx.us

Office 409-933-1947
          Fax 409-9331964
          24 hour # 281-842-8100
          and as posted 1-800-792-GAME (4263)

Flood them with calls will get their attention . My question is if some of these folks are ilegals how do you get them to court or to even pay fines for that matter ?
          Umm, it's called D-E-P-O-R-T-A-T-I-O-N. When I was stationed in Brownsville, we were always chasing the Mexican shark fishermen out of our waters. It was crazy because they would come into US waters, set their gill nets in the middle of the night, mark the position, then come back the next night to harvest hundreds of sharks and fish, then dash back across the border. We ended up catching a few and confiscating their boats and deporting the people back to Mexico, but there were plenty of others filling their spots. Anyways, back to the point, I think TPWD should set something up, and get these guys. Steve is right about 100's of bull red's taken per week illegally by these guys. It's really bad and someone needs to do something about it.

Comment

Maybe call the guys and see what they say about it before you go next time.

http://www.ice.gov/contact/ero/#houston or
            Report Suspicious Activity

To report suspicious activity, call ICE toll-free at 1-866-DHS-2ICE
            Chris

Comment

Does it make a difference that Houston is a "sanctuary city"?

Comment

Start taking pictures of them next time in the act... Sanctuary city? Imagine what would have happened if Bill White became governor..

Comment

Working...
                X