No announcement yet.

Going out of Freeport Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I remember, cause my voice was sore for a day or two afterwards from yelling so loud. And he didnt even budge! Bailey would never survive a house fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
      Yeah I remember, cause my voice was sore for a day or two afterwards from yelling so loud. And he didnt even budge! Bailey would never survive a house fire.
      Which is scary... Dude, I called him Friday saying what's up man on the Island come meet me at my place. "Cool leaving here in 10"... I got there he wasn't there called him no answer... Unpacked the car, unloaded boat etc. put things away fed Sadie... Called him again no answer... Remove the boat from the car chalked it up and drove to his place.

Knocked on his downstairs door loud! No answer opened it and man it must have been 90+ degrees in there. He had fallen asleep with the heat on max and I walked in.. "Bailey! Hey Bailey!!" I grabbed a pillow and smacked him with it and quickly discarded the evidence... He finally got up
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Look here...I never, and I mean never, sleep in when the fish are biting! I might have to work, and I might have other obligations, but if I'm off and the fish are needin a feedin...I'll give it my all to be there.

I was derailed due to weather offshore and our captain didn't want to risk a 75-100 mile run out with stormy conditions. If you were up, like me, at 0300 and checking this stuff out you would know what I mean. Now that we got that stuff straight...Plan "B" wasn't half bad.
        All I can say is 2 rootbeer devil eyes for me, and some morphadite looking rattletrap for my pods,and we way laid them spots and dots in T Bay today.

Now after careful planning...the trip offshore has been rearranged for Wednesday night and then coming home Thursday...sometime.
        Attached Files
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

FoF-Nice!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Very nice!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice!! Congrats
              NK
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Due to recent events...Trinity smokin hot! The trip for tomorrow night has been postponed until further notice(when T Bay cools down).

I'm almost half glad they cancelled, although it would have been fun!
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                X