No announcement yet.

Offshore 10/11 - 10/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got there about 9 pm-had 4 others and were at table on SW side-you gonna be down this weekend?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

yeah, but i think we are going to be somewhere over the horizon if the weather holds.

Comment

Thanks for reposting! I was afraid that the forbidden thing was just me!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

If ya don't go, holler and let's get a beer/drink. If ya do go-NAIL EM!!! Great posts Robert.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I think we're going to go offshore. There's a current eddy that spun off the loop current, and it's hanging out right on top of Gunnison (156 miles SE of galvetraz). It should be going off out there!!

Comment

Ya lucky dog!! Go get em!!! Be safe.

Comment

We spun a hub on the starboard motor 50 miles offshore, never made it out deep. Caught a scamp at the middle 25's while we were messing around. Even more mad at them now....

Comment

That's no fun-ya didn't have a spare prop?

Comment

Nope....the boat we were running has 3 Yamaha F-250s and each runs a different prop (2 outsides are 3 blade counter rotating and center is a 4 blade), so they would have to carry all 3 variations to cover your a**.

Comment

Oh-that kinda makes the prop bizness some good $$. Makes sense. At first I thought it was your whaler!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X