FWE Party Boat Trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boom View Post
    I've got the 25 seacat with all of the epirbs and safety gear, but it is kept at maty as the deep water is much closer there. I'd drag it back for a week or two with enough notice.
    Oh yeah, no oo7's, bananas, or fof's.

You guys act like I'm jinxed or something...every trip I've BEEN on I've always come home dry.
    007...what about you?
    Last edited by FlatoutFishin; May 18, 2009, 02:03 AM.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
      You guys act like I'm jinxed or something...every trip I've BEEN on I've always come home dry.
      007...what about you?
      Hmmmmm........ if I recall correctly, the first trip we ever took together everyone got soaked.
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        Hmmmmm........ if I recall correctly, the first trip we ever took together everyone got soaked.
        Oh yeah...I was trying to forget that one!
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I'll be down with whatever... but the 27th is, I think, the start of tackle time and fishin' fiesta... I may be going out on a Sharking boat then...

Comment

im down when?
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

FoF-You are a boat sinking jinx (if you don't go that is)!!!!! If yer gonna go, then heck yeah-ya prolly are a fish catchin maniac!!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X