Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
    Top dollar ehh......

I don't sell fish, but I have been known to make a trade or two.

Ling is the sht!!! Awsome fish to eat. And Dorado... Love oth of them! Maks me think of the buddies and go trips we've been talking about. I'd have to go on a Saturday though. Friday I'm there but workign remotely, Sunday I'm driving home.

Joe
    Last edited by Race1Mopar; June 4, 2009, 04:06 PM. Reason: And Dorado...

Comment

Thanks Tiny-already got Heald Bank-gimme some "new" numbers!! LOL!!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I am new to the forum and new to deep sea fishing. I keep hearing about this Heald Bank location and want to find out more about the location or how it came up with the name Heald Bank.

TIA

Comment

It's a "hump" about 30 miles from the jetties and comes up to about 50-60 feet with 70-80 foot water surrounding it. Geologically it probably is an ancient shoreline. Anytime ya get a variance in bottom, it usually holds fish. Don't know why named heald bank-try google??? Can be crowded on weekends there.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I'm going off shore tomorrow snapper and ling are calling my name!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              It's a "hump" about 30 miles from the jetties and comes up to about 50-60 feet with 70-80 foot water surrounding it. Geologically it probably is an ancient shoreline. Anytime ya get a variance in bottom, it usually holds fish. Don't know why named heald bank-try google??? Can be crowded on weekends there.

is there any coordinates of said shoreline? I'd like to map it out if I could.

Comment

Working...
              X