No announcement yet.

4 days offshore and the Fishing Fiesta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I canceled on the Gumbo cookoff sorry guy's i think it would have been another trophy for us,but wow they are still having the tourney it says.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

What a meat haul! I would love to do a 72 hour trip. The 36 hour trip is awsome as well. I want to hit the deep blue sometime this year.

Comment

I took 3rd in the Fiesta with a 28.8 Black fin Tuna ..... my buddy took 1st with his 71 lb yellow fin .... there were another 4 first place guys on the boat ....

My buddy Kyle, with the yft, also had his name drawn for the grand prize offshore winner

My highlight was the blue marlin I hooked out at the floaters ..... she dumped a 30 wide Tiagra in almost 30 seconds ....... it took me an hour to get that line back (approx 500 yrds)....... I had to pass the rod off for the next 45 minutes to catch my breath .....two anglers fought her at that time ......I came back and finished her off with the correct stand up gear ...

We released her at the boat ..... she was estimated in the 350 - 400lb range

After the sushi throw down with the tuna yesterday I think I am glowing with Mercury ....
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Where are the photos Bryan! Congrats on a great trip!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Congrats!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Couple of pics
              FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

WTG!Congrats
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Little better Marlin Pic

Problem is the pic is from 10 feet off the water
                  FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

very nice!!!
                    Captain Glenn Stevens
                    Coastal Guide Service
                    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post

My highlight was the blue marlin I hooked out at the floaters ..... she dumped a 30 wide Tiagra in almost 30 seconds ....... it took me an hour to get that line back (approx 500 yrds)....... I had to pass the rod off for the next 45 minutes to catch my breath .....two anglers fought her at that time ......I came back and finished her off with the correct stand up gear ...

We released her at the boat ..... she was estimated in the 350 - 400lb range

After the sushi throw down with the tuna yesterday I think I am glowing with Mercury ....
                      Dude that is awesome

Comment

Sounds like ya'll had a blast in the bluewater.
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Nice Job Bryan and Kyle!

Really nice trophy and great tasting tuna bud! Maybe I can get on again soon...
                          "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Working...
                          X