Took Robby (Redfish Rob) & Yan (Milkjug) off shore today. Thursday we saw that the prediction was for calm seas 1-2' for today (Saturday). Watched Friday as the forecast predicted 2' then last night & this morning I see 2-3' out 60NM

We rounded the Jetties around 6AM and were met by 3' confused seas out to probably 12 NM. We slowly made our way through the washing machine (22' Robalo) and ran 30 miles out to our first stop. After 12NM the waves subsided to 1-2' and we ran 5100 RPM at around 30 MPH all day long out there. Oh we ran a S heading.

At our first stop, MilkJug jumped in a did some spearfishing and nailed two sheepshead and a cuda. We hooked up to a few sharks at this stop and moved on after 30 minutes with not much bottom action which we figured.

We went out another 15 miles to a few wrecks and rocks that have produced in the past. We nailed two nice snapper real quick then had a mess of sharks to deal with.

We moved off to the East and hit some rigs. Milkjug wanted to get back in for another free dive. At the stop Rob & I bottomed fish and let Yan swim around. He nailed two nice sows he brought the stringer to the boat and I was like WOW. We had left my speargun & scuba tanks at the house I didn't think it was going to be that calm so I opted to not bring all my gear. (BIG MISTAKE)

Anyways it was a fun day on the water weather cooperated and it was calming down ALL day.

Good luck to all those heading out tomorrow!