No announcement yet.

Getting started - Spearguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good hopefully I can practice in a pool first before hitting the water lol
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Pulling the trigger on some accessories soon. Yan I'll probably have to call you.

Comment

Yeah, lemme know what you get.

Comment

JBL Gulf Magnum XHD 6MM SS Shaft / 4" Gulf Slip Tip w/ spare, spare ss shaft, spare band, spare bungee. Just need some cable and some 400LB tuna cord so I can let go of the gun. Thanks to Leisure Pro for hooking me up! Once you have your order together, call them I got my speargun for $40 cheaper than what was advertised on the internet! They have specials running all the time, I got lucky!

Comment

Sweet gun and good choice. I still have a mag and 38 that are swimmasters from before JBL bought em out. They gotta be good too still be around that long. I talked them out from under my first scuba instructor. I do like what riffe has to offer as well. I have used my buddies and they are sweet straight shooters too.

Comment

Neat-O!
              I've got an ancient Mares(same as JBL) 38 Special that just got new bands.
              She's ready to spear something!
              West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

All that money spent on boats and you get out of them? You spear guys are NUTS! Killed too many damn sharks in my life...they got my name posted on wanted posters down there...
                sigpic

Comment

they only like sweet meat Brad ....your safe LOL
                  Captain Glenn Stevens
                  Coastal Guide Service
                  www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Working...
                  X