No announcement yet.

Refuge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Job Fuzzy!! We couldn't get them to eat in the afternoon. Had 5 hits, hooked one, and landed 0!

You guys tell captain Mike that I said hello, and that I will try to visit him this year.
    http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Sweet

My fishing bud went to the same area yesterday afternoon and didn't get a bit. Timing is everything.......
      Fishwhisperer

Comment

hey steve..... capt cook is gonna be on versus on majesty outdoors first program on jan. 1 at 8:30 central time. great pprogram put on by a freind on another site.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
          hey steve..... capt cook is gonna be on versus on majesty outdoors first program on jan. 1 at 8:30 central time. great pprogram put on by a freind on another site.
          Cool, Hook me up. I'm a great TV show personality and can talk more fishing trash than almost anyone on the planet...

I will have to set a reminder for the show. Cook's a good guy, but tell him that he has to take me for free, or I won't grace his boat with my presence.
          http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Originally posted by shallowist View Post
            Cool, Hook me up. I'm a great TV show personality and can talk more fishing trash than almost anyone on the planet...

I will have to set a reminder for the show. Cook's a good guy, but tell him that he has to take me for free, or I won't grace his boat with my presence.
            i got capt crook booked up o feb 6 or 7.....i can talk to bill then or try to get ahold of him before then.
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
            X