No announcement yet.

Stingaree/yates 11-22-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you fishing out of a Search?I bought a 15' Search back in Sept..I have only taken it out twice now.Man that thing is big,I need a trailer.Sure rides good though,Christopher.

Comment

great report and pics Plugger. Sounds like a full day of fun!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

great report and pics.congrats on the catch
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Great report and pics. Thanks Plugger.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Perception

DUCKSANDFISH, yea, that's what I have. I like the length and sloped floor and ride. Here's how I haul mine.
            Attached Files
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Appreciate the pics plugger.I have a Dodge Dakota 6 1/2' bed.With the tailgate down,how far would the bed extender have to protude from the bumper for legalities?ure would be a whole lot easier than loading it on the wifes explorer,Christopher.

Comment

Mine is a 6 foot bed, then longer with the tailgate down. But, I would think you would still be OK. Then again I've never researched it. I called HPD traffic Dept. and told them the situation and the guy said it was OK. Maybe you should give them a call to be on the safe side. I use to load a 16 foot Tarpon on top of my old truck with a lift. I needed a stepladder. The bed is the way to go. I put a bicyclist flashing light on my rudder.
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Good show!

Personally I think you need to have your own TV show. Just kidding... Nice pictures, they really make the report. My back is getting much better and would like to be your wing man on your next trip. Maybe we can get a pic of the man behind the camera......
                  Fishwhisperer

Comment

Yep, Randy, we'll have to hook up.

Comment

Working...
                    X