East Bay Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Coachlaw,
    Thanks for your support anyway. Good luck on your project. Maybe next month you can make it.

Comment

GoodMorning to All,
      We are less than two weeks away from the clean up effort. Please fill out the sheet below and return to me. It is vital that I track who's will be there as well as a contact number for on the water. If you have guest on your boat, please include them as well. I only need one contact number per boat.
      I am looking forward to meeting everyone.
      I do have some of you down already, but pleasr fill this official form out so I can keep track of all involved. I want to make sure everyone is back safe.

East Bay Registration Sheet
      When: March 21st & 22nd
      Time: 7am – 4pm
      Where: Stingaree Marina

Mission:
      We will be meeting at Stingaree promptly at 7am. Volunteers located there will pass out supplies such as garbage bags, PVC pipe, & drinks.
      For those of you wanting to launch from somewhere other than Stingaree, you may start your day out picking up debris on your way to Stingaree. Once there, you may drop off the debris collected and pick up supplies.
      BBQ sandwiches will be distributed on Sunday around lunch when you come to drop off debris or pick up more supplies.
      I have been in contact with a couple of guides running East Bay recently. Their report to me indicates that there is very little debris floating. So, this actually may be a “debris marking effort”. Some reports indicate that poles and pylons floating consist of the bigger portion of debris out there. I want to reiterate that under no circumstances are we to tow anything across the ICW. IT IS NOT WORTH THE RISK!!!!!!!!!!
      Below is the sign up sheet for you to fill out and send back to me. Please indicate if you want to volunteer on the water or at the drop off zone.
      By Volunteering to assist with the clean up, I acknowledge that I am participating at my own risk and will not hold any member or other volunteer responsible for any injuries or damages that may occur. I fully understand that I am responsible for my own actions.

Please fill out the information listed below and fax to: 713-466-4171.

Capt. _____________________________

Cell #: ____________________________
      Guest: ____________________________
      Water: __________
      Drop off: ________

Any comments, questions, or concerns please feel free to contact one of the following:
      Kyle Cunningham – 832.407.5551 or kcunningham@pacesettergroup.net
      Louis Romano – 281.960.0971 or louis@romanocontractors.com
      Capt. John Bynum – 832.578.1037 or john@lmcboats.com

Comment

I am in San Antonio that weekend, but will try to make the next one. Good luck guys and thanks for the effort in advance!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Gosh darnit!! Sister's engagement party in Atlanta that weekend. I will not be able to attend. Like Chip said, I'll catch you all on the next one.

If yall need anything supplies, tools, etc yall let me know.

We've been dragging debris out from our duck camp over there for months!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I kinda like all the new structure to fish

Comment

To all interested,
              This coming weekend is the weekend to start cleaning up East Bay. I am needing a final head count from those of you still interested in helping out.
              The gentleman donating the BBQ for Sunday is requesting a somehwta accurate head count. Thanks for you support.

Comment

I'm out! Lost my lower unit Saturday in Trinity due to debris. Boat won't be ready yet. Will definatly make the next one.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

do you know what you hit aqua? What exactly did it do?

Comment

I'll answer that.

It tore the dog snot out of his prop and twisted the bird dog f*** out of the shaft.....And believe it or not, beer was not a factor.

That was Aqua Pimps words, not mine.

jt

Comment

You forgot something............ It ripped the f@$K out of the skeg!!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                      AQUA PIMP......
                      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Sorry to here that Aqua Pimp.
                        maybe next month. That's realli Ironic. Here we are the weekend that we do are clean up and you're out because you hit some. I know it was Trinity, but still.
                        I'll keeo you posted and things sir.
                        Thanks for your interest
                        Anybody else here still going, please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                          You forgot something............ It ripped the f@$K out of the skeg!!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                          Damn, that sucks. How did you get back in?

Comment

Where was Aqua Pimp when he hit the debris? I want to pass this along to my other group. Some volunteers will be cutting across Trinity and I want them to know about where Aqua Pimp got raped.
                            I know it's probably not there now, but every bit of info will help save a lower unit or a boat.

Comment

Working...
                            X