Aug 17th Fishing report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aug 17th Fishing report

Met up with Chris and Tim this morning at Fat Boys and headed to the deep shell reefs in lower Galveston Bay. Tim cam in from Pittsburgh yesterday and hasn't fish saltwater in over 10 years. It didn't take long for him to get going either as he stuck a good Trout his very first cast. The action stayed solid up until 9am but by then we had caught over 30 Trout retaining a 2 man limit. All trout boxed were in the 17 to 20" range. I had one that pushed 24" that I released. Left the deep shell about 930 and went to West Bay looking for some Reds but couldnt locate any. Off the water at noon. Fished an almost slack tide this morning free lining Shrimp over deep shell. The tide was just barely moving in but it was enough to get the Trout feeding.

AQUA PIMP
    Attached Files
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Nice work Pimp...way to put them on the fish
    sigpic

Comment

WTG AP. Nice catching versus my "fishing".
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice job, and the fish are lined up perfectly! LOL
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Way to go Pimp. We did good today out in east .

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Working...
            X