Interesting morning 8/31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting morning 8/31

Walked in again this morning, had 2 fish on the stringer before I could see. They were up shallow and hitting a skitterwalk. Once the sun came up the bait moved deeper, so I waded out. I was wading pretty deep, I would say pretty close to chest deep when something hit me. Now, I've been bumped by fish but something hit me like a freight train! And my luck it hit me right in the baby maker, after the adrenaline faded the pain ensued. It wasn't too bad but I had to wade up shallow and kind of catch my breath and take in what just happened. I have no idea what it was, my guess is a big red that was running from something?? I lost focus after that and waded back to shore at 8.

Oh No Not the Nutz. I hope You recover alright.
    Beandaddy

Comment

Oh gosh. Hope you are all right! That would be a scary experience for me
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Wow...hmmmm you never know
        Captain Glenn Stevens
        Coastal Guide Service
        www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Did ya hear the "JAWS" Theme music? Alex-Reds aint after you-sharks are (and maybe some girls' fathers)!!

I been surrounded by a school before-felt em all over my legs, but never in the nads-that was a shark, buddy!! Prolly said, "Naw, I need a meal, not a snack." and swam off.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yeah thats creepy for sure.

Funny you bring this up cause last weekend I was wading East bay and little sharks were all over my stringer. Had one shark chase the fish towards me. He was coming right at me as I was backpeddling and the dam thing swam at me and his nose hit me in the hip, about 3 or 4 inches to the right of my junk. Scared the poop out of me and I was like "dam that thing was way too close to my *^%*."

Comment

In the baby maker? That's one heck of a shot! Glad you are ok Alex.

Comment

That will ruin a good day of fishing... In the nads...? that is bad luck dude... You should have stayed shallow playing with the skitterwalk... Then the TOP DOG wouldn't be hurting... LMAO
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yep...I would crap my pants...I dang near just reading this!
                  sigpic

Comment

That would make it tough to get back out there deep for a while......Glad he didn't suck something in......OUCH!
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by smooth move
                      seems like in years of drought and high salinity the grey express is everywhere!

Yep, those sharks get moving fast too

Comment

Working...
                      X