Got her fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got her fixed

Finally got motor back together after replacing head gaskets & found time to take her out today. I had to wait 3 weeks for parts to show up & was in a hurry to get her done. I met a buddy at the boat ramp with his boat. I launched first & had no forward or reverse, got shift rod off, put boat back on trailer & buddy had some tools, so we dropped the lower unit at 4:30 this morning. We are off. I set my buddy up at a spot & I moved down further. He showed up later with 2 reds & a flounder but his brand new livewell pump failed, so we transferd his fish to my boat. We started catching alot of dink trout & then comes another boat & anchors up in between us, leaving about 25 feet from our boat to his, he came in real quiet with his trolling motor & really did not bother us. We moved down more after awhile trying to find better fish. One buddy of mine is new to fly fishing & brought his fly rod & helped him the best I could with casting instructions, he got better as the day went on. I ended up with 3 hist on my long rod, no takers today. Went back to the bait caster & picked up a few reds & a flounder. I decided to call it a day then snap went the rope for the trolling motor. We all had a good time today.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0243-1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	200.8 KB
ID:	570480Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0248.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	570479
    Today is a new day!!

Thanks for the report glad to see you got that thing workin finally!! Even got ya a few flatties with them reds that what I'm talkin about!!!
    I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Nice day, Dawg!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Good for you man I love riding in that roomy baystealth.

Comment

Nice!! Flatties n Reds!
          Resident Ninja

Comment

Nice

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Comment

wtg Dawg!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good fishing
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

WTG Don!lol snap trolling motor rope that happen the other day.
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Nice catch Don!! Glad to see you back in the water.

Comment

Shhhhhhhh.......

Don't let the fish find out the Dawg is back.

That's great news bro!

Comment

Where's the phone call brother? Glad your back in business, I was wondering why I haven't been getting early morning text and phone calls lol! Nice catch by the way.
                        Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                        (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                        4340 19th St.
                        Bacliff, Texas 77518
                        http://evansmarine.net
                        http://boatwerxtx.com
                        main@boatwerxtx.com
                        281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

I thought this post was gonna be about a bargain rate on birth control.
                          Nice report anyway.

Comment

Nice catch dawg!!!!
                            I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X