• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtg. That is one heck of a trip.

Comment

Awesome! WTG Camo & Chip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't look now but somebody's 7th birthday trip was reported in the "Reel Report". Way to go.
        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Way to go. That there's some nice fish.

Comment

Great job Chip! Cameron is taking after Ol' Dad. Register that sow Croaker. He will be the new record holder!

Comment

Captain Chip does it again! Looks like you gave him something to remember with that record setting fish. That's pretty sweet that kid should remember that for years
              I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Here is the official weight at Boyd's after 24 hours on ice. Should have taken it in right away. Might have given the state record a run. It will officially be a Galveston complex Jr Record though.

sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                  Here is the official weight at Boyd's after 24 hours on ice. Should have taken it in right away. Might have given the state record a run. It will officially be a Galveston complex Jr Record though.

Wow that's an insane croaker LOL!!!
                  I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Thats awesome Chip!! Need to put that thing on the wall for your son!
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                      Thats awesome Chip!! Need to put that thing on the wall for your son!
                      I have a hard time thinking about mounting a Craoker.......Hmmmmm. I don't think Tina would allow that thing on the wall in our house. It would have to go in the garage with my Trout.
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

State record man!! You'll kick yourself later if you dont.

My mounts have been confined to my office at work. My wife doesnt want em on the wall either. I'd have the same reservations about mounting a croaker as well but it's not every day that your kid breaks the state record.
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Great job to camo! Chip, we need to get HORIZONTAL (Landscape) shots for the Homepage images! Would have loved to put Camo's face up on our homepage.
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                            Great job to camo! Chip, we need to get HORIZONTAL (Landscape) shots for the Homepage images! Would have loved to put Camo's face up on our homepage.
                            I can crop and resize it to whatever you want. What size do you want it?

It is not actually a state record. It is the Galveston Bay Complex record.
                            sigpic

Comment

I can crop and resize it to whatever you want. What size do you want it?

640x480
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Still impressive! I'm proud as heck for you and your son.
                                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                                X