Upper Galveston Bay - 11/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper Galveston Bay - 11/30

Had a great day on the water with light to no wind, water temp 58-59 and clear, and only saw 3 boats in our area all afternoon..., nice!

Started fishing around noon and off the water at 3:30. First cast, Pat and I had a double, his own a TTF Flats, Texas Shrimp and mine on a TTF Red Shad. Both Specs were 22" and hammered the baits.

The bite in that area lasted for another 20-30 minutes with me catching 3 more Specs on the Red Shad and Pat missing a couple of bites in the Texas Shrimp. Move about a hundred yds. with the trolling motor and I switched to the ML Series III, White body/Red Head and caught 8 Specs (19"-21") all on the fall while Pat had a nice Red(23") and Flounder (19") on a Lime BA.

Had to move again and we both started catching Specs (17"-20") and left them biting since I wanted to beat the traffic on 290.

All fish C&R'd, boat ran great, beat the traffic..., life is good! We are going for 3 days in a row later this morning.., starting to enjoy this retirement life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go get em Tom! I gotta get out soon!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice job!!!!

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Great report!

Comment

Working...
        X