sylvan beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylvan beach

9:30 and the fog is so thick im just sitting at the ramp waiting....will update later.
    Oh yea at least 20 trailers in the parking lot.....I wonder how many are 2004.

My trailer scrapes there bad eerggh .Good luck .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbas kenner View Post
      My trailer scrapes there bad eerggh .Good luck .
      Mine almost touches, steep ramp
      Today is a new day!!

Comment

Still waiting on the fog to lift....also bouy37and ctc were supposed to meet me here in their boat....looks like there going to be a no show....

Comment

I would join you but i have a date with my wife we are going pecan picking.

Comment

Heck if this fog don't lift soon....I my join you picking pecans.....just got a call from bout...ctc had to cancel...so he going to join me....to castabouy going to explore upper Galveston bay...

Comment

That fog was scary last night driving back home at 1 in the morning. And some bozo decided to run across the freeway since his car ran out gas. Scared the S$%^ out of me.
              Resident Ninja

Comment

He is a coulpe of pic's....i hope the backround does'nt give away were we were....i dont wana stir up anything like on 2cool.....we had a good day, explored some new water, had a few laughs. Highlight of the day was watchin
                Bouy snag a bobber that was swimming by us, that had a rat red on it. And picked up some keeper reds to top it off.
                Attached Files

Comment

I know that spot, people would only get mad if you took a pic there holding a monster trout.
                  Today is a new day!!

Comment

Thanks for the on board report.We picked pecans for 4 hours what was I thinking.?

Comment

With Chocolate being so stirred up and the influx of Chocolate tourist, team castabuoy decided to explore new waters. As mentioned earlier, I was running late. Well I finally made it the ramp and castaway300 was still there waiting for me - what a friend!!!! I don't think it had anything with the fog being sooooooooo think and not knowing where in the hell he was had anything to do with it. I am guessing it was 12:30 before we saw some blue sky above us and a little more water ahead of us so we can start our morning.

We spent the early afternoon hitting a few key spots and staring at the depth finder to learn the area. We fished our butts off and only managed 2 slot reds in a double hook up. Mine hit a Manic Mullet and pulled hard. I got the fish in and once again, I found no hook in the fish and my lure laying loose in the reds mouth. The Tony Clip on my line pierced the reds mouth and held on tight. And as mentioned before, it was cool setting a rat red free from the Cajun Thunder cork it was lugging around.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X