Galveston Bay 4/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capt mullet View Post
    I fish every part of the complex. West Bay, East Bay, Trinity bay, burnett bay, Tabbs Bay, Upper and lower Galveston bay, Clear lake and San luis pass. The only part of teh bay sytem I really dont know is Christmas bay. I could use some schooling on how to fish that bay!! since this is teh west end anglers club I may have to hook up with someone who can show me that part of the bay system and how to navigate and fish it
    What part of League City you live in...I'm over in the Harbor Park/Southshore area. I know Christmas some and would be happy to take you sometime.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Man, I've never caught fish throwing into mullet. Then again, I was usually too busy netting mullet for dinner Stooopid Coonarses.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
        Man, I've never caught fish throwing into mullet. Then again, I was usually too busy netting mullet for dinner Stooopid Coonarses.

Well....you got that last part right!
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
          Well....you got that last part right!
          Anytime that your flap opens, there's a strong possibility that a load of crap will soon be spewing out of said hole!
          Last edited by 007; April 29, 2009, 10:30 PM.
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

good report capt.
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
              Anytime that your flap opens, there's a strong possibility that a load of crap will soon be spewing out of said hole!
              ???
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
              X