"Hold That Sucker Way Out"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hold That Sucker Way Out"

A buddy of mine and I made a quick night run Thursday night. He hails from the land of the 12" brook trout, beautiful West North Carolina. He only caught one fish Thursday night, but it was his best speck since fishing saltwater. I told him to hold that sucker way out to make it look bigger in the pic. It went about 19 15/16". I tried to make 20", but couldn't. My goal is to put him on a nice red before he leaves for Marine boot camp.
    Attached Files

Good job ,he will never forget fishing with you.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nice Bouy!! Way to take a future soldier fishing!! I'll donate one fishing trip (with 1-2 guest) to anyone going in,currently in or been in the military. Send me their story and I will decide by committee who gets it. P.S. Any Wounded Warrior submittal moves to the front since that cause is tops on my list. Seriously I want to form a group for wounded warriors and take them fishing and raise money also.Anybody interested PM me. Freedom isn't free!! I want to pay my dues combined with something I love to do.
      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I am in 110%

Comment

Great photo. Great job. Proud of you both.
          "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Buoy

WTG !
            "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
              Nice Bouy!! Way to take a future soldier fishing!! I'll donate one fishing trip (with 1-2 guest) to anyone going in,currently in or been in the military. Send me their story and I will decide by committee who gets it. P.S. Any Wounded Warrior submittal moves to the front since that cause is tops on my list. Seriously I want to form a group for wounded warriors and take them fishing and raise money also.Anybody interested PM me. Freedom isn't free!! I want to pay my dues combined with something I love to do.
              Let me know where I can help!
              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
                ...I'll help out with this one as well "corndog". I served at times on the USS Forrestal when they would deploy our helo squadron back before quite a few here were born. Everytime I see someone in uniform in an eating place I always make a point to pick up their bill. Taking the wounded warriors out fishing is the least we can do to thank them for the sacrifices they have made for our country...
                I happen to be out in San Diego right now for Marine graduation from boot camp. A guy would run out of money pretty quick out here doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                  I happen to be out in San Diego right now for Marine graduation from boot camp. A guy would run out of money pretty quick out here doing that.
                  Originally posted by Galveston340
                  ....agreed JT!!
                  A couple of guys/gals here and there is easy to do. Heck, one a month would show a few servicemen that you care about them and appreciate their service.

I ain't skeered

Comment

I am in to help out.
                    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

We all salute you soldier! God Bless.

Comment

Me and jhua are in to help.
                        Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

Working...
                        X