Almost stayed home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost stayed home

Was debating going today thinking there will be a bunch of idiots on the water, called my buddy & decided to go early. I get the boat & forget gps & depth finder, in the morning buddy slept past his alarm, I was debating calling him & going back to new myself, called him & off to the ramp, get there, motor won't trim down, got an extra relay but can't find the phillips screwdriver, barely got it replaced & its the up relay, Dang it, replaced down relay & we are off, water super low & no tide movement, forgot to check tide chart, started off real slow & could not find bait, we finally managed to scratch out a few rat reds & buddy got a nice 19" flounder, then the boat starts to bog down on the way to the ramp. Some days you wish you would have just stayed home.
    Attached Files
    Today is a new day!!

Sweet,!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

That flounder looks good to stuff!
      Resident Ninja

Comment

2fish and boat woe's....Sounds like my next trip with 2 extra fish thrown in!LOL Your right about some of those days!!
        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

That's almost enough to make me glad I was at work today, but not quite.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

bananas and members that have 13 in there username you gotta watchout for Dawg!lol

I almost went for a ride with west bay crabber today.
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

nice!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Wtg

Comment

Glad you got out and caught a few fish. We went out early to beat the crowds were off the water by 11:00am.
                  "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I want to book 2 spots on your sled for the 4th of july just maybe we can repeat history.

Comment

Will check my schedule to see if I dont have that day booked already.
                      Today is a new day!!

Comment

Working...
                      X