Midday Boredom Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midday Boredom Trip

Been really busy with clients and work. Today was my first day in a couple months where I decided not to work. So about 11 I looked at wind and tides and decided to go. Got on the water about 12:30. Off at 1:45 with walking time. Strung a limit of trout 15-19". Got them all on trout killers in 3-4ft of water. Fished on sand shell mix. Fish were pretty aggressive but a lot of them were short striking. Dichotomy if you ask me. Water was trout green with the se winds. Hitting it early AM to throw some tops and try to get on some bigger fish.

Nice job! Definitely beat working!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Well , that's efficient fishing . You were on a feeding period during that time . I can't remember if it was a major or minor . But , you had to be where the fish were too .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice going. Those small trout may not be impressive in size, but they sure taste the best.

Comment

I SAY THIS IN PURE JEALOUSY (since I am at work) ..those sardines look tasty...

good job wish i went today...

Comment

Nice stringer

Comment

Small is better than nothing!

Comment

Good job...nice catch

Comment

Nice buddy.
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...