Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Causeway Night Trip 6/21-6/22

Tides and Sworst wind not favorable
    but decided to give it a go anyway. Water fairly dirty at dusk and very little
    action. Tide slowed down and some good sized black drum moved in and caught a
    dozen or so. Hardly no bait showed up after a few hours so decided to work the
    lights on the bridge itself and caught a few trout. Its one of those nights. Did
    have a great view of the fireworks display at Moody I assume. No pics or video
    of this trip. Until next time.

Animal

Good deal, thanks for the report.

Comment

I know , sometimes you just have to go despite the conditions . You caught some fish , even trout , in poor conditions . You did well !
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Good report

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice place to go hang out at night, with the lights on the bridge.
          Your right about the tide. It started moving in after midnight.
          I was out walking for flounder for 4 hours.
          Ditry water and only 1 fish

Comment

Did see one kayaker out there with no lights. Disaster waiting to happen with some boats flying by back to the ramp after dark.

Comment

Originally posted by fishinganimal View Post
              Did see one kayaker out there with no lights. Disaster waiting to happen with some boats flying by back to the ramp after dark.
              They are always boats out there at night with no lights. Just Crazy!!

Comment

Working...
              X