Looking for spots in clear lake area in the winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troutickler View Post
    I don't think they should right them a ticket for fishing without a license I think the ought to be loaded and taken to jail right there they are
    "ILLEGAL ALIENS" the first word in quotes marks is why.
    They are here against the law which equals jail time and a bus ride back to where they from!!!
    whether it be Canada Mexico Afghanistan England holland where ever they gotta go!!
    Just my two cents
    I agree 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Troutickler View Post
      I don't think they should right them a ticket for fishing without a license I think the ought to be loaded and taken to jail right there they are
      "ILLEGAL ALIENS" the first word in quotes marks is why.
      They are here against the law which equals jail time and a bus ride back to where they from!!!
      whether it be Canada Mexico Afghanistan England holland where ever they gotta go!!
      Just my two cents
      I hear ya but in my mind they would not even go mess with them because they no they will get nothing out of them,Now a citizen gets the ticket go figure huh.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

TXSHOCKWAVE was out at the Trinity when he saw two guys in the water... (Illegals) he then saw a GW hiding in the brush that motioned him over he asked them to hang around not knowing if these guys had guns or what but the illegals were both taken to jail for gill net. Truck impounded etc. Don't mess with Chambers County
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
          I have eaten the fish from the lake and as far back as Nassau Bay. The only place I worry about is back in Taylor lake North of the Red Bluff bridge.
          That explains how you got so tall..........
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
            That explains how you got so tall..........
            Maybe that is why I have shrunk 2 inches over the last few years!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
              Maybe that is why I have shrunk 2 inches over the last few years!
              Naw that is just old age catching up with you..........I know first hand about shrunkags.......
              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                Naw that is just old age catching up with you..........I know first hand about shrunkags.......
                Way TMI, lol.

Comment

Working...
                X