• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those are some solid fish!good job.
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

what color was that gulp jeremy.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

5 of them were caught on the corky. Only one was caught on the chart v-tail gulp.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Great to see you out in that nice Yak Jeremy! It's your favorite NFL team color and must have given you that mojo to catch a few fish. You had quite the stringger.

The color selection we all were using seemed to be a choice color to catching that morning. My biggest was 22.5" and fat as can be. We tried a few other spots but there was only one flatfish to stick in the box.

As far as the other fish you seen me catch on the backside of the boat.....I guess I still got the touch to make people think I am on them and it was only oyster shell, lol!

Great job Jeremy!
          lol I figured it was a hardhead or something since the net came back empty. I tried calling Walt to tell you guys to come back, but he didn't answer.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, busy doing things...
            Great Post and even a better picture of those fish when we saw them on the stringer, Good on you!!

I went back the next day solo for 2 hours and had 5 and a nice Flounder, I'll get that Pic up soon.. Biggest was 21.5 and heavy duty! Had a Golf game @ noon or I would have stayed.. All my T's were caught with a SWBA Limetruse and the Flatty on chart Gulp!

Still looking for the Big one myself, you got one and I know there's more there!!

WTG,
            wd

Comment

mine is still there.

Comment

Thanks for the report !! Nice Fish !!
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                X