12/2/2014 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/2/2014 Report

....hit the spots just past the "Red Crab Trap" and did quite well. There was a dredge that hosed up the heck out of the area by the Pipeline so hit another few spots. Pipeline is hosed as there are a bunch of big towboat braided dock lines in there that must have been thrown up in there from the dredge.
    Party with me hit some other spots for Flatties and were doing good. Most were 20" to 24" and all fat girls. We were using 1/4 jig heads with Gulps and I was pitching Redfish Magics and we were throwing flatties back before we even boated them due to the limit at this time.

Found that we were able to catch some really nice 24+ fish in deep water when we saw the Porposes{SP} throwing them between each other in about 32' of water.

Gonna hit them again tomorrow. Look for the Skeeter!

Nice going Rocky!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the report, looks like they will be going for awhile longer anyway!

Comment

Nice report!!!
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Excellent catching. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Nice! Didn't you get some video of the flounder tossing display? post it up!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

That would be cool to see.

Comment

I'm going FLATTIE fishing again tomorrow so we'll see .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Great report. I have to work this weekend. Lord Bless.
                  robert
                  And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Flounder still pushing through Sabine Pass .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

...Mike, I'll once again try and get them off my phone and see if i can get them edited up later tonight. Have found that the run this year seems to be doing the "on and off" thing. One day they are wearing ya out and the next you are looking all over the place for them.

Comment

Is This " red crab trap " a fictitious reference to conceal your location ?

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                          Is This " red crab trap " a fictitious reference to conceal your location ?
                          No, it's even on Google Earth. Look it up.
                          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Had a 1:00 doctor appt. yesterday but met my son-in-law at the 2nd street ramp at 9:00 am and had four keeper trout and two rat reds on the slow outgoing at Ibtsoom's caleche hill. Goggle that spot and see what happens. Lol. Pearl/ chartreuse soft baits was what worked. Wanted a flounder or two but no such luck.

Comment

Nice going!

Comment

Working...
                              X