Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet, wish I could fish everyday like Chip

Comment

dang chip when i spoke with earlier you didn't tell me you did that good.....you modest man....and we were talking about that spot........nice catch and report
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Sweet.....Nice fish !!!

Comment

HAMMA TIME !!! busy morning!!
          WTG Chip ...now that beats swinging a golfclub any day!!!LOL
          Merry Christmas to my brother from another mother
          Captain Glenn Stevens
          Coastal Guide Service
          www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Thanks for the report and pictures !! Nice going !! The video was neat.
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice Job Chip!!! The conditions were definitely right for that shoreline. Sounds like trout for dinner tonight. Did you get to use that new rod???
              http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Originally posted by shallowist View Post
                Nice Job Chip!!! The conditions were definitely right for that shoreline. Sounds like trout for dinner tonight. Did you get to use that new rod???
                I did use that rod some and it performed really well considering the bite was extremely light most of the morning. Great feel and very light stick.......Thanks Capt Steve! The fillets ended up as Christmas gifts. I don't eat Trout.
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Dang that's a boat load of slime, now you clear'd out all the little girls for me I'll go get that Big Ole Girl..ha ha!

Oh Congrats on the X2 limits, Kevin and MC Hamma!

wd

Comment

awesome catch bro!!!! Ive heard alot of good reports from there. I guess I'm gonna have to go give it a few throws.
                    There's a place for ALL of GOD's creatures.... right next to tha mashed potatoes.

Comment

Working...
                    X