Dollar Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dollar Point

I took off early this morning planning on fishing around Hanna Reef. I heard that a big building supplier was having their tournament (60 boats) so I was expecting a crowd, but when I was on the way out, it looked like the Normandy invasion on France heading out into the bay. With that tournament (I guess that's why there were so many boats) and with the regular Friday crowd heading out from the dike, Eagle Point, and wherever all the rest of them were coming from, I knew I'd lose my temper if I got in the middle of that many boats (plus they would have been there first, so I would be the potlicker), so I turned around and just fished around Dollar Reef. I heard the fish are around Hanna, but I didn't get a report on how everybody did. I caught these 3 and had a good, relaxing time doing it with no potlicking distractions.

Speaking of Normandy....tomorrow is the anniversary of D-Day. God bless them all! Coe has a good post on D-Day...click on it. Here's my weak effort:

Click image for larger version

Name:	6-5-15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	576319
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Nice! Beats a day at work!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice fish Termo. Seems like Dollar isn't the same after Ike.
      There would be an Armada of boats with everyone catching trout.

Comment

Nice batch!!
        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Wtg!!
          "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Nice Catch, John! They are where you find them and sometimes i think we run right over them!!!

Comment

Nice catch
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X