7-3-15 Dollar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7-3-15 Dollar

My wife and I fished the reef and the shorelines yesterday, got on the water about 6:30am the water was green and in the low 80's got into some pretty hot action under some birds allot of blow ups and 4 hookups that broke off, while tying on my 3rd jig head the wind picked up and everything scattered. After that we followed a couple hundred foot or so behind some dolphins that were just tearing it up, awesome to watch something like that blowing up on top, my wife was scared, she couldn't even talk lol. After that we anchored in about 3 feet of water close to shore for a few hours just enjoying the day when pods of mullet started scattering around us followed by big blow ups, that is when I caught and released this beauty, 22 inches , biggest trout I've ever caught. We were off the water about 3.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20150703_131119-1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	576374
    Green grass and high tides forever
    Mike Mathena

Congrats on your best trout. Fine galvo bay specimen!

Comment

Very nice. Cool pic.
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Beautiful trout! Congrats on the new PB!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Congrats....very nice!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for sharing and congratulations on that nice 22 inch trout .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Pretty trout! Thanks for the report! Sounds like y'all had a great day on the water.

Comment

Working...
              X