Much awaited maiden voyage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
    It was my first time. I am sure all of you backed up a trailer fine the first time.
    I did. I bet my sister can back a trailer better than you The hard trailers are the jet ski ones... (single) they like to move all over the place. Double axle trailer is where you need to practice then you move single axle all over place maybe even do figure eights
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

The other problem is that I was oversteering. I might go down there one day after work this week and just practice on my own.
      Yeh when you turn watch the back of the boat if its turning to much you have to correct back,just go slow tell you get the hang of it.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

It was my first time. I am sure all of you backed up a trailer fine the first time.

No doubt about it. The first time backing up a trailer can be complicated, especially if you have a bait soaking audience, therefore the video Chip has can be instructional for all of us. This should be a good thing for learning purposes, educating, etc....

Comment

LOL Albert, the video does not need to come out

Comment

It wasn't your first time....You backed it in the driveway, which is much harder!

I am still having upload issues at home. I will try to get it in there this afternoon.
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

At least you did not beach her like I did the first time we took the explorer out. Congrats Jeremy.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                It wasn't your first time....You backed it in the driveway, which is much harder!

I am still having upload issues at home. I will try to get it in there this afternoon.
                Backing in to the driveway you were right there telling me what to do though.

Comment

Nice rig Jeremy-I especially like the decal on the windshield-the FWE one. It may be that that dang bucs sticker wqas screwing up your view while backing-you oughta take it off so ya can see better!!!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    Nice rig Jeremy-I especially like the decal on the windshield-the FWE one. It may be that that dang bucs sticker wqas screwing up your view while backing-you oughta take it off so ya can see better!!!
                    Chip backed it down to the water. I was backing up an empty trailer when we were done fishing so the decal was not in the way.

Comment

put some guide post on the trailer so you can what the trailer is doing when empty. go practice in an empty parking lot. try backing it in a parking spot like it was the boat ramp. you will get it one day.

Comment

The boat ramp is just as close as any parking lot for me. I can just go there and get actual practice.

Comment

Here is a video of Jeremy's first fish caught in the boat (Not the first fish though)

sigpic
                          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

how many miles did you put on your truck trying to back that trailer in

Comment

Lmao!
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Priceless!
                                Last edited by Mell Wader; February 22, 2010, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X