No announcement yet.

Much awaited maiden voyage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeremy next time call me... I will coach you through it...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I can't see it from work...

Comment

Its all over the WWW now bro

Comment

that is really messed up guys

Comment

Comment

No really It is everywhere... Call me and let me know when and where you are putting in... If I can't beat you there I will go to another ramp... LMAO... There is nothing like a log jam at the boat ramp... LOL

Comment

I have seen the video and that will get better the more confident you become, then you mess something up and loose the aforementioned confidence. Just remember most accidents happen at the boat ramp. So all fun aside keep your cool and do things at your pace and practice safety.... nice boat and tight lines

Comment

Hey Jeremy-at least you didn't jam the boat sideways like a couple I had to help at the Jam Beach ramp-how they got it so jacknifed that rear corner of boat was against concrete side and tongue jammed into other side I'll never know. Finally they had it so we could unhook trailer and swing boat around then re-hook and pull out-I think they were stuck for over an hour so don't feel too bad-there's other's that will never get it-you certainly will. Try a fifth wheeler in a fenced deer camp sometime!! I couldn't for the life of me get that sungun outta there-took a real experienced driver of fifth wheeler trailer to do it and he took about 30 minutes.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post

error 404, wont let me see it..
                    Boats and hoes.

Comment

Jeremy meet me at the 146 bridge and i will have you backing your new toy up like a pro in no time...you gotta admit it was funny didn't get to watch it all it got pulled...i promise not to bring camera....pm me
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I missed it!!
                        Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Go to the WalMart parking lot early on Sunday Morning and practice backing up. Watch out for the light poles. Practice backing down one isle, turn to the nexe isle and turn the other way in the third isle. Before you know it, you will have it down pat. Take someone with you to watch your 6!
                          Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                            Jeremy meet me at the 146 bridge and i will have you backing your new toy up like a pro in no time...you gotta admit it was funny didn't get to watch it all it got pulled...i promise not to bring camera....pm me
                            Thanks. Glad to know someone will help. I have a good buddy in the neighborhood that I can get to help me. I am sure I can learn on my own too.

Comment

Jeremy, did I see a croaker in the mouth of that trout? Or maybe a shrimp? Take off the flip flops and get your arse in the water!
                              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Don't worry about it. Just take it slow and make a quick adjustment before anyone sees you starting to jack knife.

It will be awkward a couple of times, then you'll gain confidence.....

Some days I can whip it right in there. Others, it takes me a couple of times. It's in the karma.

Comment

Working...
                                X