Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reeltime
    replied
    nice catch and fight Chip.......btw i bet it was your shoulder and arms that said you had enuff of that......lol

Leave a comment:

• SUPER SPOOK
    replied
    Way to go!

Leave a comment:

• TTU Wader
    replied
    Nice job! I'm glad I haven't ran into any this year. I hope they leave me alone when I'm at the pass next week.

Leave a comment:

• Ibtsoom
    replied
    Looks like fun! Nice report!

Leave a comment:

• imhammer
    replied
    I have to work more now that I did work for your cheap A__!

Leave a comment:

• fishclutz
    replied
    do you ever work?

Leave a comment:

• Gilbert
    replied
    Originally posted by imhammer View Post
    That is a high pitch rattle that I got at the fishing show and thought I would try out with the high wind yesterday. The hook seems to be pretty cheap after seeing what that jack did to it, but I will keep trying it. It should be killer in the surf!

that's a croaker soaker rattle.

Leave a comment:

• Artifishual
    replied
    nice jetty tuna! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Robalo
    replied
    Nice going Chip and Glenn.

Leave a comment:

• imhammer
    replied
    Rattle

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
    That is one heck of a Jack, but my question is what did you put on the tail end of your SS JR?
    That is a high pitch rattle that I got at the fishing show and thought I would try out with the high wind yesterday. The hook seems to be pretty cheap after seeing what that jack did to it, but I will keep trying it. It should be killer in the surf!

Leave a comment:

• SCHU
    replied
    Jacks are always fun unless they tear up your stuff. Then you'll be saying, "What the H*(&*^ did I do that for? " Congrats on the catches, Jacks & all.

Leave a comment:

• plugger
    replied
    Those jacks tear everything apart...I don't want anything to do with them...now those nice trout are a different matter. Nice going.

Leave a comment:

• Baby Tran Cat
    replied
    Sounds like fun...like you if I see jacks I have to throw at 'em...I think it is a ball and worth the lost tackle!

Leave a comment:

• Explorer21
    replied
    That is one heck of a Jack, but my question is what did you put on the tail end of your SS JR?

Leave a comment:

• imhammer
    replied
    Originally posted by MELL WADER View Post
    No that's a trophy Jack Chip! Good job guys. Chip what reel did you catch the Jack on?
    The Okuma Serrano and the Woodee rod. That combo is a lightweight BEAST!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X