Windy West part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windy West part II

Met my guys Mike and his son Matt this morning at Fat Boys for yet another day of brutal winds in West Bay. The bite started off a little slower than yesterday and the school I had located yesterday moved on me. The first area we caught a few but we were not exactly lighting'em up. After a few moves I was able to get the bite I was looking for. We ended up catching about 30 Trout but only kept our two man limit or close to it. The bite came to a halt for us around 1130. It was a fun trip with steady action most of the morning. Black Bass Assassins and Redshad Assassins accounted for all the Trout. Fish were caught near streaky water in about 4 to 5'. Baits were worked very slowly.

AQUA PIMP
    Attached Files
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Way to fight that wind, Pimp!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice going Greg!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Way to put them on the fish in tough condtitions!

Comment

Nice fish!

Comment

Nice work AP
            "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Nice catching!
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
              X