Sanity and Signs of Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanity and Signs of Life

Raymond and I hit the water yesterday afternoon and fished during a strong incoming tide and SE wind. We were on the water for several hours without a bite or signs of bait in the area. Just before we were about to call it quits, I got my first bite since the fronts blasted our coastline.

The bite was very subtle but the fish was rather lively once it felt the point of my hook penetrate through it’s tongue. Not the targeted species but it did put a big grin on my face considering how many hours I spent working on my casting as of late. We had a few more bites the remainder of the afternoon but a couple of flounder was all we could muster up. We caught all of our fish on TTF Hackberry Hustler’s in morning glory.

Full report here...

Good job guys! The few reports that are coming in sure help the rest of us get through the day!
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Thanks! I needed that!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Great job guys! Excellent report!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

WGT!! Thanks-glad someone is catching!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice catching,congrats
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Very nice. This weeks warm-up is getting me pretty excited.

Comment

Working...
              X