No announcement yet.

2/16 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As always, thanks for the insightful report Mike.

Comment

whats up Mike... havent forgot about ya ....still got a spot for you and Donna !!
      Captain Glenn Stevens
      Coastal Guide Service
      www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Have a feeling that Friday will be good also!!! Thanks for the report man

Comment

Glenn,
          I have not seen you around West End lately, let's hook up for some snapper fishing soon. My boss also wants to come down and fish soon, so maybe we can take him out and show a good time.

Originally posted by txwhaler 22 View Post
          whats up Mike... havent forgot about ya ....still got a spot for you and Donna !!
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I think so, going to head out in the morning and wade some south shoreline mud/shell or a cove or two. Have not made up my mind yet, but will once I wake up in the morning!

Originally posted by extremewaderdude88 View Post
            Have a feeling that Friday will be good also!!! Thanks for the report man
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Give em Hell if you are headed out today. Some of us Chumps have to work!
              TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

find some soft mud and be still.a few mullet flipping would help,but because you don't visually see it,does'nt mean it's not there.these afternoon incomings have seemed to be best lately.the water over soft mud has warmed up alot over the last week.don't be afraid to work those corkies like you mean it.
                TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Thanks Mike!! Make JT buy ya a beer!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                  X