2.16.10 westbay trout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.16.10 westbay trout

I had to meet up with a friend of mine to get my new broken back corkys,finally...So, I decided to fish for few hours in the evening so off I went to one of my spots that has been producing some solid fish for me...got in the water about 4 pm and greeted with HIGH WINDS and RIPPING INCOMING TIDE...It was pretty tough fishing with corkys but only stuck one solid 20" then some boat cut off my wade and drifted right front of me acted like i wasnt there!! It sucks *** when people are like that but oh well...then it was slow pretty much till it got dark then, it was on! I finished with a limit of trout from 20" to 24" then tide slowed down and bite was shut off so off the water by 8...I fished mud/shell in 2 to 4 ft with dark-colored corky devils..Will use the broken backs tomorrow and give you another report

tight lines,
    Ryan
    Attached Files

Darn, you are killing them. Another nice report. I could not find one to save my life yesterday, but again I was not in a cove. Thinking about hitting one this evening, hopefully with the same results.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Good fishing Ryan.
      http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Dang keepin twenty trout in two days... looks like someone's having a fish fry soon.

Comment

Lol thanks..oh yea will have a fish fry party this weekend

Comment

Great report
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
            X