2-27 West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-27 West

Reeltime and I left out this AM in a building south wind. We had plans to run over to the south shoreline but it was already getting rough and we didn't want to get the crap beat out of us so we stayed around Greens and Karankawa. Pretty tough day -- we wound up with a few trout that we didn't keep and a few hits besides that. Water temp was ~65 and all fish were caught on chartreuse fat boys or pink baby busters. We messed around in the marsh for a bit looking for reds but everything was pretty off color and blown out so we headed off looking for prettier water. Did a lot of scouting around and marked a few new spots. Met the Sheriff's dept. boat on the way in and he checked all of my stuff. Very nice guy and very thorough. I was all good so he said good luck and sent us on our way.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Thanks for the report, hopefully this wind is not what we have to look forward to all of March.

Comment

Great report, I remember being with a buddy in Chocalate on Memorial day weekend about a year or so and getting pulled over on the water bt the game warden.

Comment

Good times even if Wendy shows up and local looksee from the waterpatrol.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

very nice ...tax dollars at work ..LOL
          Captain Glenn Stevens
          Coastal Guide Service
          www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Working...
          X