fishing with the fockers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing with the fockers....

julie and i decided to make a quick drift thru jones lake this afternoon to see if anything was going on......turns out it was. i see a brown and white cajun boat with a johnson engine fairly close to where i wanted to drift so i set up a drift a little short of my favorite area. i didn't see anybody fishing and i was wondering what those two kids were yelling about. we drifted closer to their direction and julie told me to look again at the screaming kids. turns out a couple of folks were going at it doggie style on the bow of the boat, kind of walking the dog w/ the big bone spook. i'll have to say i was impressed at the stamina cuz this went on for a pretty good while until i decided to start screaming along with her. they looked up, pulled up their swimsuit bottoms, and idled off cutting off my drift!! the nerve, they could have gone around..lol
    the fishing action wasn't nearly as entertaining. once we realized the slick we were fishing was probably ky, we decided to head back in. water temp was 67, didn't see any of the floating algae people were talking about in jones.
    michelle

LMAO!! That is fricking hilarious!!! What no pics???

Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I did not know sneaky was back on the water yet!!!
      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Don't people do the pile driver anymore? LOL!
        Scott
        "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

I guess he had a trophy he wanted to mount! Nothing wrong with that. AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I was out there earlier but def didnt see that. Probably woulda been more exciting than the lack of fish catching that was going on. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
              I guess he had a trophy he wanted to mount! Nothing wrong with that. AQUA PIMP
              jones bay is not the place for such activities, snake island cove would be much more private and appropriate. if she's doing that on a beautiful day on the bay i'd say she is a trophy!!

Comment

I guess they were trying to keep an eye on the corks....LOL!

Comment

i knew that looked like your boat!!!! she got freaked out.... thanks alot! hahahaha lmao just kidding. that is hilarious you saw that shoulda brought the binoculars lol

Comment

ROTFL.........
                    Michele you are hilarious....

I hope no one ever ask me to describe a bone she dog......

Comment

Oh My god!!! Michelle, Thanks! I really needed that after today. Incredible replies! Everybody give yourself a pat on the back!!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

yeah... yeah.. whatever... Michelle can talk all she wants about OTHER people out on the water ...Much more of that and I'll bring up the pole at bird island or better yet, how bout the clip of me and her ive posted before:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Absolutely one for the books. We got to our drift spot and I kept hearing this bird..."hey, Michelle, I wonder what kind of bird that is..." Well, clearly somebody was yelling Cock-a-Doodle DO ME BABY! YES YES YES!" Damn, I had to stop and take a moment...

Comment

Sounds to me like the action in jones is getting pretty hot!
                            "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

When the boat is rocking Michelle will come knocking!Michelle that was priceless thanks for sharing!
                              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                              X