X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sow

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    TTU-

You'll need to drop by the FWE H.Q. and I'll put you on a 30" May 31, 2009... Right before the STAR Tournament they seem to like my canal for the last 4 years I've seen moby trout there that night!
    I may take you up on that. I am planning on lots of moonlight topwater trips this summer and maybe a little gigging as well. I can't wait till those dog days of summer.

Where do you live Coe?
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Really nice.

Congrats on the PB.

Hopefully we can get into a few fish on Friday if we head down there.
      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
        I may take you up on that. I am planning on lots of moonlight topwater trips this summer and maybe a little gigging as well. I can't wait till those dog days of summer.

Where do you live Coe?

Catch me quick before I say I do

Family has a place in Pirates Cove... We usually gig from 10PM - 2AM and I fly fish from the docks and hit up the lights when the wind or tide isn't right for floundering... Caught my 3 largest girls w/ my fly rod
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Very nice, I need to get out there.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            Catch me quick before I say I do

Family has a place in Pirates Cove... We usually gig from 10PM - 2AM and I fly fish from the docks and hit up the lights when the wind or tide isn't right for floundering... Caught my 3 largest girls w/ my fly rod
            When you moving out of the nest??? We will get down there before that!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
            X