Saturday 4/16/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 4/16/11

We started out on the north end drifting 3-5' of scattered shell/mud. No bait to be seen, but a few birds diving gave a target to throw at. The first drift produced a red just under the slot and before the next drift the wind turned on and it was whitecap city. A few more drifts with nothing to show for it and we moved further West to drift some sand. The area was covered with waders so off we go to Offats to hide and drift the reef. A couple of small reds and fouled rays were caught and it was sammich time to regroup. Decided to move into Lower Galveston and finally found a few for the box. We left them biting as I had to take the boss lady to the movies. If you have not seen Soul Surfer, you should make it a family event. A true testimony of faith and courage! Dead fish pic...

CYA

nice report!

Comment

Thanks for the report!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report!
        Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

So the coves were covered up huh? LOL There were a several other boats in the cove I fished too, but most seemed to not have a clue. I also saw several groups wade Shell Is. but don't know if they caught anything.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Glad you found some Randy.
            Scott
            "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Thanks
              "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Working...
              X