twice caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twice caught

Took the kiddos and wife out to soak some shrimp yesterday. Our first catch was a red that was dragging a cork around the diversionary. Snagged the cork with a topwater.

If you lost it, we found it.

The 2 year old jettisoned his spiderman pole, to provide habitat to some small organisms. A trophy trout will probably be caught on the spiderman reef that develops over the years. LOL

Other than that we caught one flounder and some croaker which hit the dinner table lastnight.
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Thanks for the report and sorry to here about your kids pole but one day spiderman reef might become a great place to fish Lol

Comment

Funny how you catch that one, but break off the one I had......Nice job!

Comment

Nice report Scott. Glad you got the kiddos out to fish.

Comment

I have moved on Jeremy, why haven't you?
          Scott
          "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Great job gettihg the kiddos out on the water,Them croaker some good eating.
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Thanks for the laugh Scott... I needed it...
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by DeerSlayerToo View Post
                Thanks for the report and sorry to here about your kids pole but one day spiderman reef might become a great place to fish Lol
                I agree..hope you have the GPS cords just in case we need another Hot Spot...

Great job taking the kiddo's....
                "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
                "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

Great job getting the family out Scott! I see he casts like is ol' man...LOL
                  Now you can teach him how to shop at Academy

Comment

Great story! Thanks!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by gsb View Post
                      I have moved on Jeremy, why haven't you?
                      Jeremy moving on? He's like a leach
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Great family time,thanks for sharing
                        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I wonder if there's a Snoopy Reef out there also??!!
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nothing better than a day on the water with the kiddos Scott!
                            sigpic
                            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

There is a Falcon Wade fisher rod / Curado 100B reef on the Sylvan Beach shoreline that my then 3 yr old son established a few Thanksgivings ago. The stunned look on his face when he dropped the rod overboard was priceless. He was holding the rod and imitating my retrieve when the unthinkable happened. Wish I would have had him holding a Spiderman rod at the time. I tried to snag it several times with no luck. Ah, memories.

Comment

Working...
                              X