Sinko De Mayo Rippin Lips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinko De Mayo Rippin Lips

Couldnt take it any longer so I made a deal with the girls in the office that they would cover for me if I would bring back some fish for them. So with the pressure on I took off at 1 and headed to Tiki to meet my pops and a buddy of mine. Said buddy shows up with shrimp and kinda changes my plan, but I said what the heck and dug out some trebles. Loaded the cooler with canned cerveza brewed by our southern neighbors just in case things got too slow and also in observance of the 'reason to get bombed' holiday.

Made our way our off to set anchor and get our lines in just as the major was starting. During the major the bite was consistent and hectic a few different times with multiple hookups. About an hour after the major was over it really slowed down so we called it a day around 6 and headed back to the house to go eat with some vacationing kinfolk.

Low point of the day was the monster sow that got away. I was sick wandering aimlesslClick image for larger version

Name:	sinko de mayo2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	569164y about the boat for a good 5 minutes. I had just boated a 26" 6lbs and CPR'd her and that girl dwarfed her. My goodness the agony was remarkable

Click image for larger version

Name:	sinkoi de mayo 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	569163

Other than all that I leave out the good bits about the 2 knuckledheads that thought we were interesting with our bent double castaways and figured driving by 30ft on the other side of our poppping corks was "OK" TWICE!!! If I would have had a cork on my 8ft boat pole I would have tried them that 2nd time. Gotta love it though.
    Andros Tarpon 26

some nice toads there buddy
    if i dnt catch dinner, i will catch a buzz. it works out!

Comment

Nice going. Gotta love them "Tourista" fishermen!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice job! Sorry about the one that got away.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Great report.....Thanks!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Dammit man! heck of a catch,congrats
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

good looking fish. sorry bout the one that got away but now maybe i can catch her!! screaming lines every1!!!

Comment

Big Girls and Canned Cerveza? Sounds like a good time. Thanks for the report!
                TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Nice catch!!!!!!!!
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Very nice!
                    "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Working...
                    X