Lights Out Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights Out Fishing

I spent three days in the mud puddles redfish call home last week. The fishing was lights out. The catching was pretty good too. Lots of big reds to 31" schooled up or cruising the shallows in search of an easy meal. Although we encountered many picky reds the sheer numbers of fish we saw was a sight to see. I could have sat back and watched the show and still been entertained, but I had to get in on the action. Got to love seeing nature in its purest form: raw, wild and oblivious to human existence.

Full report and additional photos here...

Nice pics and report as usual!! WTG.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Always looking forward to reading your posts.... Thanks!
      "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Great report thanks

Comment

Great Report!
          TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

awesome!!
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Very Nice!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Very nice great pics!

Comment

Very nice JP. That 2nd pic is frameable! Action shot with that crispness is a hard one.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                    Very nice JP. That 2nd pic is frameable! Action shot with that crispness is a hard one.
                    Thanks. That's one of my best action shots. It came out very well. I got lucky and pushed the shutter at just the right time. I just got a new camera so hopefully I can get some better shots in the future.

Comment

Thanks for the great report and pics!...I always get excited when I see that you put another post up
                      You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

Working...
                      X