Sunday 5/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 5/29

Went out with Steve(Chips neighbor) a few hours early on Sunday for a stab then wade trip. It was windy as hell and the tide was high. I was not very encouraged when we were pulling up to the spot. Hopped out of the truck and took a flashlight down to the water. It was clear to knee deep!!! 5 steps in and I had my first flattie. We nailed five more before the sun came up and went back to the truck for the rods. I was throwing tops and nailed two solid trout. Steve was throwing plastics and had one keeper and two throwbacks. We got off the water at 9AM becuase we were tired and the wind was pumping. Total 6 flounder 16"-19" and 3 trout 17" to 19.5". Fried them all up at Steves last night. There were a few other flounder that were between 14 and 15" that we could have nailed also but decided to let them get a little bigger. Took a pic but Steve had the shoreline in the back so instead of blacking it out I will leave out the pic. He did take one of the fillet table so maybe I can get that from him and get it on here.

WTG Jeremy!!!
    love me sum fried flounder!!!
    Captain Glenn Stevens
    Coastal Guide Service
    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Heck yeah !

Comment

nice job man, sounds fun
        Scott
        "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

WTG Jeremy
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Great job!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
            X