468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about fishing Wednesday-Friday - any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be out tomorrow afternoon. Look for 3 of us. I will be the tall one with the 2 Midgets.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Hey guys let us know how you do?

Comment

I've been catching surf fish so much it feels bad now

Comment

OK Explorer 21-we want to hear how you do with AP. You do know that he will purposely miss a sandbar (not bar bar-he'd never miss that-I think JT trained him in that regard) by a few feet so you'll smack right into it after your "learning trip"!!! J/K!!!! Hope you slay em.
          Last edited by Robalo; March 18, 2009, 10:59 AM. Reason: kant spel rite.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Here is the report from our trip with AP on Thursday. FOG, FOG and more FOG. Had a slow day, catching two trouts, 3 flounder (1 was keeper), but the trip was a success to me, because AP showed my wife and I several areas to first and more importantly how to nagivate SLP, Bird Island and Cold Pass.

Thanks for the trip AP and I look forward to seeing you on the water soon and doing so more fishing with you. BTW, we will have more Corona at the house next time, so we can have more then 1 beer afterwards
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

It was fun, I enjoyed it. The fishing sucked but we did hit alot of areas for sure. The Coronas sound good to me. I'm ready.

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Working...
              X