Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West 7/1

12-4pm

Made a wade off one of the guts and the area was loaded with bait. Nothing getting blasted, but a few bursts here and there to keep me interested. We managed a couple of small reds and lost a couple too. We decided to move on and check out the western shoreline. Same conditions, but the water was a little sandy. A few bites and trophy Skipjack decided to take my tail. What a show! I thought for sure I was in Florida on one of those fancy tarpon trips! LOL
    One more stop close to the launch at Sea Isle and it was time for pizza with the kids. It sure felt good to put my feet back in the bay. I haven't waded since Ike...damn, I'm just too busy these days.
    Hope everyone has a happy 4th and see you next weekend if you're fishing the WEA tournament. I teamed up with my oldest (7) and she's ready to go!!!!

Nice report! Welcome back to the bay! Fishing is pretty danged fun, isn't it!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the report!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by smooth move
        nice report Randy. you mount the rod holders yet?
        Yessir! They look nice and I need to snap a picture for you. I'm done for now unless you have room for me in the garage....?
        Not a great catching report, but the area looks good just missed the bite waiting for "youknowwho" to get through with a meeting......hehe

Comment

Working...
        X